Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DSDN142 - Experements.

I wasn't too happy with a minimalistic approach, not to mention certain things I wanted to do with my shape proved to be slightly challenging for me. So in the end, I ended up playing around with more "while" looks and drawing random shapes with the line command to see what I could come up with.
I ended up with a "spider-web" type pattern like this, it could use color and some minor edits though, still thinking on what to begin developing.




I also looked into starting to play more around with "while" loops as I understood them easier than anything, I've also discovered how this function works in neat ways with the "rotate" command to create interesting shapes and patterns, which I may possibly use later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment