Thursday, September 27, 2012

DSDN142 - Starting Over, Better idea, new envisionments.

So, after not being happy with my not going to lie, rushed "spore_cloud" idea which only really had one to two real interactions that were pure clicking and watching "Blur" filters kick in, I decided to look back into something game inspired again.

So, essentially, as you do... I took my two pass time classics that I'm addicted too, Space Invaders, Asteroids, and Lunar Lander, shown in correct order below.































So, playing around with these two ideas, gave me a mixture of thoughts with different combinations of how I could essentially merge these two games together, but have everything react to mouse function. In the current screen shot above, the applet only changed the ships position on the y-axies up and down. So, I've began processing tutorials on arrays + got a book out from wellington library.

No comments:

Post a Comment